- This event has passed.
Webinar: Guided walk through ReShare
12th June 2018 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
12 June 2018
Online, 15.00 – 16.00 BST
Are you an ESRC grant holder, whose grant has ended and is required to submit your research data into the ReShare repository? Are you a researcher interested in depositing data into ReShare to make them available for reuse, or as evidence for a published paper? Are you just curious to explore how publishing in ReShare happens in practice?
Join our interactive online webinar, where we will ‘ walk’ you through the process of submitting a data collection into the ReShare repository. We will then answer any questions you may have about ReShare and depositing your data with us.
You will learn:
- How to start the process of depositing data into ReShare
- How to describe a data collection well (i.e. what metadata should be provided)
- Why providing detailed and accurate metadata is important
- How to prepare and upload your data files and documentation files
- How to decide upon the most suitable access level and licence for your data
- How we review your data before publishing it
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Presenter: Anca Vlad
Experience/knowledge required: None
Target audience: Researchers/anyone interested in in depositing data into ReShare