- This event has passed.
Career Planning and Making Good Decisions
February 2 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
2 February 2023
10:00- 13:00 GMT
About this event
How to take the fear out of the next steps post-PhD.
By the end of this workshop, delivered by Caeledro, participants will be able to:
- Use knowledge of personal values, gravity issues and career anchors to inform their career thinking.
- Identify potential compromises they may or may not be willing to make.
- Use future scenarios to increase the range of options for their future career.
- Use creative techniques to expand thinking further, and practical strategies for narrowing and researching potential futures.
- Value the roles of the conscious and unconscious in career decision making.
If you require information regarding attending this course, please email [email protected].