A Field Guide to Non-Academic Job Hunting
20th June 2024 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
20 June 2024
Online workshop delivered by Caryn Douglas from Caeledro
About this event
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Interrogate job advertisements to pull out key skills and qualities employers are looking for.
- Make a good stab at identifying which skills are essential and which are desirable, where this is not explicit.
- Match their own level of skill to that being sought in advertisements.
- Identify experiences that fulfil the requirements for transferable skills within and outside of doctoral research.
- Use knowledge of competency-based interviewing to prepare for interviews to create coherent stories to illustrate experience.
Book your place here: (Not yet available)
If you require any further information with regard to attending this course, please let us know by emailing [email protected].