- This event has passed.
The Tech Sector and Social Science: An introduction to collaboration
29th September 2020 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
29 September 2020
11:30 – 13:00 BST
About this Event
What can social science offer to the technology sector? And what research opportunities are possible with tech companies?
This informal panel discussion and Q&A will cover:
- An introduction to the technology industry in Northern Ireland
- Experiences and tips from social science academics who have previously collaborated with tech companies
- Experiences and tips from tech professionals who have utilised social science research
- A chance to ask questions, join the discussion, and make new connections
All are welcome, but the event should be particularly relevant to social scientists at early stages of their career (including PhD students), and people involved in the technology sector who may interested in collaborating with researchers.
This event is funded through the ESRC Accelerating Business Collaboration programme at Queen’s.
To sign up for this event, please follow this link.
- 29th September 2020
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Accelerating Business Collaboration